Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Informative Training on the Obama Administration’s New “Deferred Action” Policy for DREAMers
What You Need to Know!
WHAT: Informational training session on the Obama Administration’s new “Deferred Action” policy that will benefit thousands of young immigrants in Virginia. This training will provide information on:
· Who will be eligible for deferred action and the benefits it provides,
· The application process and what documents/evidence might be required to apply for deferred action status,
· What might make an individual ineligible for this new policy,
· How the Consulate from the immigrant’s country of origin can help in this process,
· What resources are available in Virginia to help immigrants during the application and implementation stages of this new policy,
· Immigration fraud - information on what to avoid when seeking assistance with deferred action petitions.
For more information and RSVP with Edgar Aranda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 703-772-1555. This event is free of charge
Organized by: Legal Aid Justice Center – Immigrant Advocacy Program, Hogar Immigrant Services - Catholic Charities, Ayuda, Just Neighbors: Immigration Legal Services, Hispanics Against Child Abuse and Neglect (HACAN) and Virginia Coalition of Latino Organizations (VACOLAO)